The world of Liam: I've been away again...

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've been away again...

Hi all,

As the title suggests er.. I've been on holiday again. Below are a small selection of the photos I took in North Cornwall. The complete set comprises 416 pictures or so. I got a bit trigger happy with the camera.. one of the benefits of digital. It would have cost something in the region of £80-£100 to do the same in wet film, and still only end up with a couple of dozen good pictures.

So, as I'm on my dinner break at the moment and about to go back to work that will have to do for now. I'll add a little bit of text to each photo later on in explanation. For those of you on dial up, they may have even downloaded by then. Sorry. I keep meaning to adjust the size of these before I upload them to the blog, but only remember afterwards.

Cheers

Liam