The world of Liam: Shootin' frogs in a barrel...

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Shootin' frogs in a barrel...

Hi all,

I was going to put a techy blog about all the fun I'm having creating css buttons for a (yet another) version of the HSC website, but I couldn't get them to demonstrate here.. so??

I've now found something else to amuse me.

Shooting that darn frog

Have you ever wanted a chance to shoot that crazy frog.. No! Not Jaques Chirac, the other one. Well here's your chance. Click the link and have a play. You have to see how far you can shoot him. I've had a 91.5 so far. I warn you though, it gets addictive.. well I thought so anyway. Leave a comment with your highest score. If nothing else it shows you still love me.. sniffle.. :D

Cheers

Liam