The world of Liam

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hi,

as promised on the comments part of the piccy post, please submit your most/least favourite books, writers, films, records (or CDs, but you'll have to exuse me because I'm old) :)

You can also list, in your opinion, the prettiest actresses/ most handsome actors.. etc.

..in fact anything that you can list, and that stays vaguely within the realms of decency.. (my mum may read this).. :) is acceptable.

I've just deleted the start of my own list.. I really do need to sleep. :) Go for it. Let's see how many comments I can get before I check in at 6:30 ish in the morning.

Cheers

Liam