The world of Liam: Bracknell Council are wonderful.

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bracknell Council are wonderful.

Hi all,

You may remember from my entry yesterday, that I'd contacted the council concerning a leak on my Granny's hot water cylinder. I also said that I'd try to post up a picture of the stalagmites it had grown. Well I can't. A plumber turned up this morning and replaced it. Although the next day, it worked out around 22 hours after I put the report in on their web site. That's what I call service. So in the highly unlikely chance that anyone from Bracknell Forest Borough Council (apart from me of course, as I also work for them) :) ever reads this..

WELL DONE. :)

I'm now off to play darts. My Sunday night entry was posted after 3 pints. I may have more tonight, and definitely more interesting stuff to mention, so all insomniacs are welcome to join me to join me later.

Cheers

Liam