The world of Liam: Is it that long since I blogged..?

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Is it that long since I blogged..?

Hi all,

What do you think of the snow? It only works at the moment if you're using an IE based browser or Netscape. (Ah, whatever happened to Netscape, the Betamax of the web) :)

This was just a quick tester, to see the effect. The next incarnation will be better. This one didn't involve uploading a *.gif first.

Anyway, what have I been doing.. well, I have another darts trophy. Runner up in the Ted Brown Memorial darts competition held at work. And on the same subject.. Tuesday saw me through the first three rounds of the Bracknell and Binfield Darts; singles competion. Enough of that.. :)

We lost at pool on Thurday, so we're back to our normal level of success.. it was close at only 1-8, but I still see a little room for improvement in certain areas.. ie. hitting the ball.

Last night was the big night at the club. We aranged for a musical duo and a comedian to do their stuff, and it went down a treat.. once they turned up. To be fair, they got snagged in traffic on the M4, but once there they were absolutey brilliant. If both the readers of this blog need to find an entertainer for their function, then I can recommend both the Ricky Anderson duo (no web mention that I can find), and George Saunders, the comedian. My upper cheeks are still aching from the permanent grin during George's act. And yes, I will put up a few of his jokes when the effects of the second sweet sherry are alleviated.

The huge amount of hard work that went into the night was done almost entirely by Mrs. Liam, and as such.. well done. I'm not knocking the fact that, as she's my other half, it may look as though I had played a significant role in this as well. I can't help what people think now, can I. :)

That'll do for this one. Comments are welcome, if only to show that somebody reads this.. :)

Cheers

Liam