The world of Liam: One for the petrol heads..

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, November 07, 2004

One for the petrol heads..


Triumphant beastie Posted by Hello

I saw a review on some program or another about this bike. It's the new Triumph Rocket III. Engine size.. 2.3 litre. On a two wheeler?? That's mad.

I drive a Ford Scorpio. The engine's a touch smaller, but my car weighs around 3250lb. The Rocket on the other hand weighs in at a relatively lightweight 660lb. It's got 140 horses to push it along as well. This is, at the moment, the largest engine ever fitted to a production motorbike.

I'll try and get a picture scanned in and posted, of me sitting on an even bigger machine, although not a mass produced one; the engine is a 3.5 litre V8. :)

If I ever get around to building my Trike, I think that just to give it street cred, it's going to need the Audi A8's six litre motor, if it wants to spend any quality time in the company of the above behemoths.

Cheers

Liam