The world of Liam: Liam on Darts.

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Liam on Darts.

Hi,

We [we being the Hanworth Social Club 'B' team] won our darts match last night, and a fair and hearty time was had by all. I won my game fairly easily, but overall it was a tight match, coming back from 2-0 down to win 7-5.

Tonight I play again, for the Bracknell Town Football Club team, but in a different league; the Ascot league, . Yep, the Ascot without a famous race course. It's a higher level of darts, and I don't always have the same confidence levels of winning my matches, so it's a bit more challenging mentally. I'm still in credit with wins over losses though, in the three years I've played Wednesday darts, and hope to keep that up tonight.

I think I'll split these into topics tonight, as I have a couple of different things to mention..