The world of Liam: Photos from The Lake District

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Photos from The Lake District

Only a fortnight between posts.. wow. :)

We went to the lake district last week, and here are a couple of images. The first being from Tarn Hows



and the second is of a bee..



er.. 'cos I like it. :)

Click them for bigger images, as usual.

I took in excess of 1100 photos up there, so I'll no doubt get around to putting up a few more eventually. If I get my coding head on at some point, I'll set up a couple of galleries on my other site.. which is in dire need of some more things on it.. :(

And I think I need smilies as well. So little time etc. etc.

Cheers

Liam