The world of Liam: The winner...

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The winner...

Congratulations on winning SEF. I had a feeling it would be either you or Ciber that got it. :)

Here's the full piccy..



and at normal size..



I was trying out some very close-up macro photography. This is the full frame image with no cropping. The lens was pressed up against the monitor.. and I still had some range left in the macro setting, I just couldn't egt anything inside the front element. :( I've put together a little gallery of images here. They're all uncropped. I think that's as close as I'm going to get with the equipment I have at the moment.

Anyway, that's it. Well done again SEF.

Cheers

Liam