The world of Liam: Hello, long time no type..

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hello, long time no type..

Good morning,

doesn't time fly when you're having fun. I know I'm not the most prolific of bloggers, but 6 weeks between posts is a bit lazy to say the least. I've spent the last couple of days trying to learn how to use GIMP, an open source image app similar to Photoshop.

I've never used PS either, having managed just fine with doing 'graphics' in MSWord..!!! It's quite a challenge for me as I don't consider myself to very creative, prefering a more technical approach to design. I am however slowly getting the hang of it, and it is a pretty powerful tool.

The main reason for this is that I decided after building the HCA website, and helping other people with theirs, I'd really like to spend a little time on one of my own.. I'm not going to link to it yet as there's pretty much nothing to see. I need some lovely graphics to make it pretty.. hence the above.. you get the idea.

Anyway, I'd best get my tea down my neck and tootle off to work soon.

Cheers

Liam