The world of Liam: Just bought a minicam

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Just bought a minicam


Testing my new camera Posted by Hello

Hi,

just a quick, as I'm off out for some lunch. I bought a mini digital camera for £14. It means that I can just leave it my pocket in case something interesting happens. I'll post a link up for it later, but to give you an idea it measures 57x41x13 (mm), comes with a carrycase, USB lead, keychain and software; although it was a bit of a pig trying to install the drivers.. the CD's default installation location for setup.exe was the F:\ drive.. yes, the CD drive itself. I downloaded the software elsewhere (DSC(2700) chipset, so easily available). a link to which I'll also post later.

I stuck it out the window and took the above. David Bailey will sleep easily tonight, but I think it's good enough for blogging, especially as I now have no excuse for not taking photos while out and about. The decent camera can be used just for the proper pictures in safety.

Off out for pizza now, so I'll post later.. and take out the snow script. I'm bored with it now.. :)

Cheers

Liam