The world of Liam: Biannual Darts

The world of Liam

Er.. Liam practicing his typing in front of a possible audience of a few billion, and a probable audience of significantly less.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Biannual Darts

Hi,

Last night was the biannual darts tournament held at the Hanworth Club. Somehow, I managed to win. Below are a couple of photos of me. Simon was the runner up, and a worthy opponent. Phil was the winner last time around, and the cup he's handing over to me will grace the mantlepeice (or top of bookshelf to be more precise) for the following six months. The other cup, which you can see in the piccie with Simon, I get to keep forever.


Me and Simon



Me and Phil

A fuller article will appear in the darts pages of the Hanworth Club website, along with a few more pictures. The main difference between this blog and the article will be the distinct lack of subtle, yet unabashed links to the Hanworth Club, or the HSC as it is more commonly known by the members of the Club. (I think I've worn that joke out now) :)

Cheers

Liam